THE PARK CITY REAL ESTATE MARKET
According to Jess L. Reid…..the following speaks to the ever present question of “How’s the Market?” 2014 Second QT Market Overview
SEPTEMBERS COOL AND BACK TO SCHOOL
Check out ….
1. The 35th Annual Tour des Suds at www.Mountaintrails.org.
2. Miner’s Day Parade and Labor Day Celebration. www.visitparkcity.com.
3. Park City Showcase of Homes. www.pcshowcaseofhomes.com.
2. A fixer upper on Fairway #1 of the Park Meadow’s Country Club. Southwest orientation within walking distance to the club house and offered at $1,299,900. For more information click the following link: SF – 1-Up Client Property Rpt Mobile-Friendly View
3. Voted the best least expensive house in Old Town. One block up from Historic Main Street with three bedrooms, garage, and lots more. Use the following link for more details: SF – 1-Up Client Property Rpt Mobile-Friendly View
PARDON OUR RANT
Zillow is also known as a third party aggregator/purveyor of MLS misinformation, and is generally not accurate in Utah? Most “Zestaments” are incorrect because Utah is a non-disclosure state, along with 13 other states and/or counties in the U.S. Zillow is incapable of reporting closed sales data correctly and advertises real estate for sale that often is pending, closed, or off the market.
THERE IS A SOLUTION:
The Park City MLS app for clients and/or My Dream Home
1. For the Park City MLS App, contact us from your cell phone and we will send you a quick link to open and download on to your phone.
2. Register for a free account called “My Dream Home” located on our website at www.Homes-Parkcity.com or by going straight to the following link: My Dream Home