The Aerie area is located on the mountain between Old Town, Prospector Square, and Lower Deer Valley. The Aerie is right in the heart of Park City. This area was the first development to move off the valley floor and into the surrounding mountains. It accesses Deer Valley Drive from two locations and includes the April Mountain subdivision. The Aerie is comprised of older and newer homes and a section of condominiums at April Mountain as well as vacant land for new construction and boasts big views of ski resorts and the basin.
The area is comprised of:
- 2 Single Family detached homes neighborhoods
- 1 Condominium neighborhood
The average sold prices are: (as of 3/1/2011):
- Single family detached $1,845,583
- Condominiums $1,024,200
- Vacant Land $552,500
Neighborhood amenities and unique characteristics are:
- Miles of trails throughout, visit www.mountaintrails.org
- Panoramic views of the Snyderville Basin and the ski areas
- Within the Park City School District
- Conveniently located 5 minutes from 3 ski resorts and a few minutes from Main Street.
- Walk to Gambel Oaks Park