Deer Mountain is located on the east side of the Jordanelle Reservoir with breathtaking views across the water and up to Deer Valley Mountain Resort. With both second home/resort and primary home residences, the area offers easy access to Park City and skiing at Deer Valley via the gondola, down the road and just minutes away.
Deer Mountain is a stone’s throw to six championship golf venues and tens of thousand of heavily wooded high alpine acres in the Uinta wilderness.
Located within Wasatch County limits
This area is comprised of:
- 168 single family home site
- 37 Estate home sites
- 24 condominium/town houses
The average prices are: (as of 1/26/17)
- Single Family detached – $951,600.00
- Vacant Lots – $191,750.00
- Condos – $399,445.00
Neighborhood amenities and unique characteristics
- Trail System surrounding the area – http://www.deermountain.info/
- Access to Jordanelle Reservoir – http://stateparks.utah.gov/parks/jordanelle
- Schools servicing the neighborhood:
- JR Smith Elementary, http://www.wasatch.edu/jrsmith/site/default.asp
- Rocky Mountain Middle School, http://www.wasatch.edu/rmms/site/default.asp
- Timpanogos Intermediate School, http://www.wasatch.edu/timp/site/default.asp
- Wasatch High School, http://www.wasatch.edu/whs/site/default.asp
Tom Walsh Jess Reid Real Estate, Cell: 435-640-1400 Tom@Homes-ParkCity.net
Jessica Allen-Bateman Jess Reid Real Estate, Cell 435-659-1297 Jessica@Homes-ParkCity.net
Disclaimer – the above information is provided as an “approximate” guide to help in understanding the area. All of the information is subject to change at any time, so please verify anything that is important to you.