The Park City MLS shows three to six properties, on average, closing and going under contract every day.
Those buyers are either……..
- Very Smart
- Not So Smart
- Or perhaps thinking about QTR (aka Quality Time Remaining)
Those buyers realize………..
- There is still a huge over-supply, and a wonderful selection, of homes, lots and condos for sale.
- Prices are still soft and sellers still negotiable; plenty of good deals left.
- Interest rates are still at historical lows translating into lower monthly payments.
- It’s virtually impossible to time real estate or financial markets.
Whether you’re 1, 2, 3, or 4 we thought you’d appreciate a few of the best deals in town:
Deer Mountain – Seller, Builder, Owner needs to sell. Newer four bedroom contemporary, Jordanelle views. $599,000 Also, ask about the bank owned house around the corner.
Promontory – View Lot is one of the top ten cheapest lots at the club asking $135,000. You could also request information on the bank owned Ranch Club Cabin under $1M or the 6,000 + sq. ft foreclosure currently listed at $1,079M.
Upper Deer Valley – Ski to/ski from residences 40% off original developer prices; two sold this month!
The Jeremy Ranch – Three Bedroom Bank owned home with 3,900 sq. ft. listed at $498,900.
Ranch Place – Single family four bedroom three bath 2,372 square feet priced at $599,000
Old Town – An auction item that did not sell priced at $1,695,000. This highly sought for location on Ontario Ave 2575 square feet three bed three bath.
Rumor has it these properties shouldn’t last long. For additional information on these or other Smoken’ Hot Deals give us a call.