Ski season is far from over. Here’s how to squeeze in one more epic trip without breaking the bank. 7 Affordable Ski Trips
From private ice rinks to backyard beach volleyball courts to ski slopes just steps away, these luxury sporting properties have world-class athletics facilities. Check out these sport faniatics estates: https://luxurydefined.christiesrealestate.com/homes-with-extraordinary-sporting-facilities
The Greater Park City real estate market appears strong and steady. The sales volume of 2016 compared to 2015 is up approximately 17%. The market report, authored by Jess Reid, breaks down stats, provides graphs, and paints a picture of what’s hot and what’s not. To read about current trends and areas that are hot click here.
At Vessels Kitchen, all their food is made from scratch and prepared fresh every day. With the snow beginning to fall and the Utah landscape shifting to winter, their menu is a perfect complement to the season. Items like… their winter root vegetable soup, driven by a hearty house-made chicken bone broth, gives cold guests the perfect way to warm themselves up as temperatures continue to drop. See what else is on the menu here.
The Greater Park City real estate market is strong and steady. The sales volume the first 3 quarters of 2016 compared to the first 3 quarters of 2015 is up approximately 25%. The market report, written by Principal Broker Jess Reid, highlights on a few notable changes in the area. To read the most recent market update for the Park City area and to see graphs for type of property and area click here.
The Residences at 205 Main consists of six luxurious custom-designed residences, all with private parking garages, located with in steps from shopping, dining, nightlife and the Main Street trolley. Each spacious residence offers private entry and elevator access. Views of upper and lower Main Street and surrounding mountains. All the excitement and luxury of living in the City. Every residence feels like a penthouse! Take a tour here.
THIN AIR CONFERENCE!
Now, this is cool. The Thin Air Conference will be the first tech conference ever to be held in Park City, and we are official sponsors. The event will bring about 1,200 founders and CEOs of tech companies. The conference will be held April 6-8, 2016 and the theme this year is Innovation in Peak Human Performance – the keynote speaker is Kevin Plank, founder of Under Armor. To get tickets check out the website or call us today.
Tom Walsh 435-640-1400 Jessica Allen-Bateman 435-659-1297
RARE NEW PROJECT IN EMPIRE PASS – ONE EMPIRE PASS
We have the inside scoop on One Empire Pass, the new ski-in, ski-out development in Empire Pass, Deer Valley that has an estimated completion date of winter 2017-2018. One Empire Pass will have 27, three and four bedroom, units that will feature spectacular views of Deer Valley Ski Resort, Old Town Park City and the Uintas.
The project is being designed and managed by a team of seasoned developers from East West Partners. East West Partners has conceived many successful projects including: Shooting Star, Larkspur, Paintbrush, Arrowleaf and Flagstaff in Empire Pass, along with other projects in Bachelor Gulch and Beaver Creek in Colorado. Their design is unique and is tailoring One Empire Pass to buyers who want a high-end ski-property that has all of the amenities and features that are sought after. Two, three and four bedroom residences will be offered and prices will range from $2.5M-$4M.
Amenities and features include:
- Private elevator access to each unit
- Large living and kitchen areas with views
- 10 feet tall – floor to ceiling windows
- Two over-sized hot-tubs on the “amenity deck”
- A hammock garden and large patio for lounging outside
- Talisker membership available
- Large ski-lockers accompanied by a bar and breakfast/après ski lounge and ski-valet
- Live-in residence manager
- Mountain-contemporary interior design by Barclay Butera
Contact us today for more information about One Empire Pass and for a tour of the building site.
INTRODUCING APEX THE FIRST SKI-THROUGH VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT
We are excited to have information about the newest project in Canyons Village, Apex. Apex will be the first ski-through development in Canyons Village at Park City Mountain. Here is a link to see more: Apex Park City
Canyons Village is the base of the, now, largest ski resort in North America. With $50 million dollars in improvements made by Vail Resorts, Park City Mountain now offers:
• Over 7,300 ski-able acres, 2 gondolas, and 38 lifts
• Only a 30 minute commute to Salt Lake City International Airport
• New on and off-mountain dining options
Apex will offer slope-side living with dramatic vistas and is offering:
- Apex offerings 63 Residences
- Prices range from $1.4m–$3.0M+
- Featuring a range of bedrooms 3, 4 & 5
- Floor plans spanning approximately 2,000–3,800 sq ft*
- 2 packages for interior design options – mountain contemporary
The stunning clubhouse at Apex offer owners private access to 5,800 sq ft of amenities including a:
- Fitness club
- Heated outdoor pool
- Splash pad and 2 hot tubs
- Fire pit
- Club room and bar
- Dedicated concierge
- Treatment rooms
- Game room
APEX is managed by Vail Resorts Hospitality
One Empire Pass is the newest condominium development in Deer Valley, and is set to hit the market in the coming months! This project is sure to be one of the most unique properties we have seen in Park City.
Highlights of the Project
- 27 luxury condominiums in Empire Pass
- Every residence looks toward Lady Morgan and Montage
- There is no central hallway, owners will access units by a direct elevator
- The structure is 100% concrete
- The pool and deck are facing west with LARGE hot tub
- There is a full time innkeeper
- Big common area bar / apres ski
- High ceilings with large glass windows surrounding the property
If you have any questions about this amazing new product please don’t hesitate to call Tom at 435-640-1400 or Jessica at 435-659-1297.