This will be a truly unique opportunity. Empire Residences boasts a rare combination of location, features and design, never before assembled in a single property. Direct ski access, beautiful north, east and ski slope views from every unit, expansive outdoor decks, though-building unit design with private entries. ONLY nineteen luxury residences available. View more details here.
Roundabout is where the heart of mountain living meets the soul of Park City. Comprising four expansive residences with open floor plans and ample private outdoor space, Roundabout is a thoughtfully planned respite on the edge of Old Town with easy access to the Town Lift and the proposed Deer Valley Gondola.The development’s smart location means residents can access Main Street’s cultural events, shops and world-class dining just as easily as outdoor adventures in this three-season resort town. Settle at home with white oak floors, high-end appliances and a fire pit, as well as green building features and stylish mountain finishes. Click here for more info.
The Greater Park City real estate market is strong and steady. The sales volume the first 3 quarters of 2016 compared to the first 3 quarters of 2015 is up approximately 25%. The market report, written by Principal Broker Jess Reid, highlights on a few notable changes in the area. To read the most recent market update for the Park City area and to see graphs for type of property and area click here.
The Residences at 205 Main consists of six luxurious custom-designed residences, all with private parking garages, located with in steps from shopping, dining, nightlife and the Main Street trolley. Each spacious residence offers private entry and elevator access. Views of upper and lower Main Street and surrounding mountains. All the excitement and luxury of living in the City. Every residence feels like a penthouse! Take a tour here.
RARE NEW PROJECT IN EMPIRE PASS – ONE EMPIRE PASS
We have the inside scoop on One Empire Pass, the new ski-in, ski-out development in Empire Pass, Deer Valley that has an estimated completion date of winter 2017-2018. One Empire Pass will have 27, three and four bedroom, units that will feature spectacular views of Deer Valley Ski Resort, Old Town Park City and the Uintas.
The project is being designed and managed by a team of seasoned developers from East West Partners. East West Partners has conceived many successful projects including: Shooting Star, Larkspur, Paintbrush, Arrowleaf and Flagstaff in Empire Pass, along with other projects in Bachelor Gulch and Beaver Creek in Colorado. Their design is unique and is tailoring One Empire Pass to buyers who want a high-end ski-property that has all of the amenities and features that are sought after. Two, three and four bedroom residences will be offered and prices will range from $2.5M-$4M.
Amenities and features include:
- Private elevator access to each unit
- Large living and kitchen areas with views
- 10 feet tall – floor to ceiling windows
- Two over-sized hot-tubs on the “amenity deck”
- A hammock garden and large patio for lounging outside
- Talisker membership available
- Large ski-lockers accompanied by a bar and breakfast/après ski lounge and ski-valet
- Live-in residence manager
- Mountain-contemporary interior design by Barclay Butera
Contact us today for more information about One Empire Pass and for a tour of the building site.
INTRODUCING APEX THE FIRST SKI-THROUGH VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT
We are excited to have information about the newest project in Canyons Village, Apex. Apex will be the first ski-through development in Canyons Village at Park City Mountain. Here is a link to see more: Apex Park City
Canyons Village is the base of the, now, largest ski resort in North America. With $50 million dollars in improvements made by Vail Resorts, Park City Mountain now offers:
• Over 7,300 ski-able acres, 2 gondolas, and 38 lifts
• Only a 30 minute commute to Salt Lake City International Airport
• New on and off-mountain dining options
Apex will offer slope-side living with dramatic vistas and is offering:
- Apex offerings 63 Residences
- Prices range from $1.4m–$3.0M+
- Featuring a range of bedrooms 3, 4 & 5
- Floor plans spanning approximately 2,000–3,800 sq ft*
- 2 packages for interior design options – mountain contemporary
The stunning clubhouse at Apex offer owners private access to 5,800 sq ft of amenities including a:
- Fitness club
- Heated outdoor pool
- Splash pad and 2 hot tubs
- Fire pit
- Club room and bar
- Dedicated concierge
- Treatment rooms
- Game room
APEX is managed by Vail Resorts Hospitality
From $5M to $8M four homes have closed to date and two are currently pending.
Of note the ski to/ski from 9,000 sq. ft. starter castle situated in “The Gold Coast of Park Cities Old Town”. The residence is a true sanctuary, blending a timeless mix of wood beams, stone, and metal accents reminiscent of the historic mines that inspired the estate. Visit one of our truly inspiring estates at Woodside Ave
LUXURY DEFINED: “AN INSIGHT INTO THE LUXURY RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MARKET”. Christie’s has developed a compendium of research and commentary comparing 10 of the top Real Estate markets from the world’s leading network of luxury Real Estate specialists. If you would like to review the report in person, kindly reply to Jessicainpc@comcast.net.
NEIGHBORHOODS IN THE PARK PARK MEADOWS is a serene area that allows you and your family to relax and enjoy superb mountain views, with the vast outdoors and an easy lifestyle. This quiet neighborhood is ideally located by Park City’s public schools, Park Meadows Golf Course a private course design by Jack Nicklaus, and a new state-of-the-art Municipal Athletic and Recreation Center (MARC Building).
This development is made up of mostly primary homeowners, although second home buyers feel right at home. With minimal land to be developed on, homeowners have remodeled and landscaped attractively. Park Meadows has many single family homes as well as condominium complexes that take the landscaping guesswork out of the equation for those owners.
The convenience to Main Street, grocery shopping and public schools make this neighborhood a desirable community and the amenities of the area and mountain lifestyle are an added bonus.
BEST BUY’S – Something for everyone
1. The ever elegantly appointed Hotel Park City offers an Executive Suite on the second floor within the highly desirable main building. Offered at $294,500.00: Hotel Park City
2. Well positioned single family home on Payday Drive and on the 7th fairway of the Park City Municipal Golf Course. Views up to Park City Mountain Resort and easy access to the trails within town. Priced at $775,000, here is the link for more information: #3 Payday Drive Listing
3. Beautiful 3 bedroom condo located right in the heart of Silver Lake. Great views, private setting and deck to enjoy the views. Check out more details on this Ridge condominium priced at $740,000: Ridge Condominium
WEEKEND FORE PLAY
- Spring Grüv at the Canyons starting March 22nd thru March 31st. The famous Pond Skimming Contest, free concerts, great food and lots more. For a full schedule of events visit Canyons Resort or call at 435-649-540
- The Eccles Center is featuring Vox Lumiere’s Peter Pan in a blend of original music, dance and techie wizardry. Shown March, 23rd call or visit Eccles Center for the Performing Arts for more information.
- Snowasis in the Snow at Park City Mountain Resort starts March 25th to March 31st . What is it you ask……a mix of Carnivals, music, scavenger hunt and much more. Call 435-649-8111 or visit PCMR Calendar of Events warrantee warranty
- “Birds not Bunnies” at the Swaner EcoCenter Spring Celebration and Egg Hunt launching March 30th at 11AM. Visit Swaner EcoCenter for more information.
Residential construction started in the mid 70’s and included some Victorian Style architecture. There are three residential neighborhoods Prospector Village, Prospector Park and Chatham Hills. Condos range from studios to large three bedrooms and are found mixed in both the residential neighborhoods as well as nearer the shops and restaurants. Prospector Village is zoned for nightly rentals, allowing more mixed use.
The Prospector area is very convenient to three public schools (grades 1- 5, 7-8 and 10 -12) Students living here can easily ride a bike to school, with the exception of the two years they ride a school bus to Ecker Hill Middle School.
Park City’s Free Bus Service comes through Prospector taking riders almost anywhere in the city, to all three ski resorts and through much of this side of the County.
Another fine amenity enjoyed byPark City residents (especially those living in Prospector) is the Rail Trail. The Rail Trail starts at the western most end of Prospector, running through the neighborhood and continues for a total of 26 miles. From the Park City Marathon, to dog sled races, to a family out with their child in a stroller, the Rail Trail provides year round recreation and enjoyment.
Located within theParkCityLimits
This area is comprised of:
- 3 single family detached home neighborhoods
- 8 condominium neighborhoods
- 2 time share properties
The average prices are: (as of 8/31/10)
- Single Family detached $568,733
- Condos $159,309 (median price is $316,00
Neighborhood amenities and unique characteristics
- Rail Trail providing direct access to RoundValleyand Prospector Loop trail, www.mountaintrails.org
- Schools adjacent to neighborhood:
McPolin Elementary, http://mpes.pcschools.us/
TreasureMountainInternationalMiddle School, http://tmis.pcschools.us/
ParkCityHigh School, http://pchs.pcschools.us/
- Park City Yoga Studio www.ParkCityYogaStudio.com
- Park City Marriott www.ParkCityMarriott.com
- Silver Mountain Spa www.SilverMountainSpa.com
Two landscaped parks, one with a climbing arch, and the other with the newest playground equipment and plenty of room for the dog to run.
Year round paved trail access to schools andOldTown
* The above information is provided as an “approximate” guide to help in understanding the area. All of the information is subject to change at any time, so please verify anything that is important to you.
Deer Crest is a private, gated community encompassing 600 acres located in Deer Valley Ski Resort. Currently more than 40 single family deluxe homes have been built, many with expansive views of Bald Mountain and the Jordanelle Reservoir below. Most residences are ski-in/ski-out and have access to 11 ski runs. The Jordanelle Express high-speed gondola and Deer Crest quad chair lift provide access to the trails which meander through this master planned community. There are three condominium projects; The St. Regis, a luxury condominium hotel which features hotel services including fitness and spa facilities, pools, fire gardens, restaurants and bars. The other two condominiums are Deer Crest Estates town homes and Deer Pointe Town Homes situated toward the base of gondola.
Located within Wasatch County
This area is comprised of:
- More than 40 single family residences.
- Three condominium projects.
- Vacant Land development lots.
- 360 acres of mountainous open space.
The average sold prices are: (as of 8/31/10)
- Single Family detached $4,384,000
- St Regis $4,086,000
- Deer Pointe Town Homes $3,850,000
- Deer Crest Estates Town Homes $1,600,000
- Vacant Land (SFR development lots) $2,000,000
Neighborhood amenities and unique characteristics
- Home to the only gondola in Deer Valley.
- Accessible through Queen Esther in lower Deer Valley or Mayflower exit off Highway 40.
- Open space comprises 60 per-cent of community.
- Entitlements are in place for future developments including a commercial village at the base of the Jordanelle Gondola.
- Wasatch School District.
- HOA includes common area insurance, landscaping, security, snow removal, common area taxes, management fees, reserve contingency, extensive snowmaking & large private ski easements in HOA fees.
- www.deercrest.com for additional community and HOA information
The Aerie area is located on the mountain between Old Town, Prospector Square, and Lower Deer Valley. The Aerie is right in the heart of Park City. This area was the first development to move off the valley floor and into the surrounding mountains. It accesses Deer Valley Drive from two locations and includes the April Mountain subdivision. The Aerie is comprised of older and newer homes and a section of condominiums at April Mountain as well as vacant land for new construction and boasts big views of ski resorts and the basin.
The area is comprised of:
- 2 Single Family detached homes neighborhoods
- 1 Condominium neighborhood
The average sold prices are: (as of 3/1/2011):
- Single family detached $1,845,583
- Condominiums $1,024,200
- Vacant Land $552,500
Neighborhood amenities and unique characteristics are:
- Miles of trails throughout, visit www.mountaintrails.org
- Panoramic views of the Snyderville Basin and the ski areas
- Within the Park City School District
- Conveniently located 5 minutes from 3 ski resorts and a few minutes from Main Street.
- Walk to Gambel Oaks Park