Roundabout is where the heart of mountain living meets the soul of Park City. Comprising four expansive residences with open floor plans and ample private outdoor space, Roundabout is a thoughtfully planned respite on the edge of Old Town with easy access to the Town Lift and the proposed Deer Valley Gondola.The development’s smart location means residents can access Main Street’s cultural events, shops and world-class dining just as easily as outdoor adventures in this three-season resort town. Settle at home with white oak floors, high-end appliances and a fire pit, as well as green building features and stylish mountain finishes. Click here for more info.
At Vessels Kitchen, all their food is made from scratch and prepared fresh every day. With the snow beginning to fall and the Utah landscape shifting to winter, their menu is a perfect complement to the season. Items like… their winter root vegetable soup, driven by a hearty house-made chicken bone broth, gives cold guests the perfect way to warm themselves up as temperatures continue to drop. See what else is on the menu here.
The Residences at 205 Main consists of six luxurious custom-designed residences, all with private parking garages, located with in steps from shopping, dining, nightlife and the Main Street trolley. Each spacious residence offers private entry and elevator access. Views of upper and lower Main Street and surrounding mountains. All the excitement and luxury of living in the City. Every residence feels like a penthouse! Take a tour here.
Looking for something gently used? Wanting to sell, or give away that not so special something? Are you “In Search Of” (ISO) something special & specific? Check out the Park City UT Online Facebook Page. This easy to use Park City Facebook Yard sale site helps you get the locals deal, meet new people in the community, and/or clean out your unused and need to be re-used treasures.
RARE NEW PROJECT IN EMPIRE PASS – ONE EMPIRE PASS
We have the inside scoop on One Empire Pass, the new ski-in, ski-out development in Empire Pass, Deer Valley that has an estimated completion date of winter 2017-2018. One Empire Pass will have 27, three and four bedroom, units that will feature spectacular views of Deer Valley Ski Resort, Old Town Park City and the Uintas.
The project is being designed and managed by a team of seasoned developers from East West Partners. East West Partners has conceived many successful projects including: Shooting Star, Larkspur, Paintbrush, Arrowleaf and Flagstaff in Empire Pass, along with other projects in Bachelor Gulch and Beaver Creek in Colorado. Their design is unique and is tailoring One Empire Pass to buyers who want a high-end ski-property that has all of the amenities and features that are sought after. Two, three and four bedroom residences will be offered and prices will range from $2.5M-$4M.
Amenities and features include:
- Private elevator access to each unit
- Large living and kitchen areas with views
- 10 feet tall – floor to ceiling windows
- Two over-sized hot-tubs on the “amenity deck”
- A hammock garden and large patio for lounging outside
- Talisker membership available
- Large ski-lockers accompanied by a bar and breakfast/après ski lounge and ski-valet
- Live-in residence manager
- Mountain-contemporary interior design by Barclay Butera
Contact us today for more information about One Empire Pass and for a tour of the building site.
THE PARK CITY REAL ESTATE MARKET
According to Jess L. Reid…..the following speaks to the ever present question of “How’s the Market?” 2014 Second QT Market Overview
SEPTEMBERS COOL AND BACK TO SCHOOL
Check out ….
1. The 35th Annual Tour des Suds at www.Mountaintrails.org.
2. Miner’s Day Parade and Labor Day Celebration. www.visitparkcity.com.
3. Park City Showcase of Homes. www.pcshowcaseofhomes.com.
2. A fixer upper on Fairway #1 of the Park Meadow’s Country Club. Southwest orientation within walking distance to the club house and offered at $1,299,900. For more information click the following link: SF – 1-Up Client Property Rpt Mobile-Friendly View
3. Voted the best least expensive house in Old Town. One block up from Historic Main Street with three bedrooms, garage, and lots more. Use the following link for more details: SF – 1-Up Client Property Rpt Mobile-Friendly View
PARDON OUR RANT
Zillow is also known as a third party aggregator/purveyor of MLS misinformation, and is generally not accurate in Utah? Most “Zestaments” are incorrect because Utah is a non-disclosure state, along with 13 other states and/or counties in the U.S. Zillow is incapable of reporting closed sales data correctly and advertises real estate for sale that often is pending, closed, or off the market.
THERE IS A SOLUTION:
The Park City MLS app for clients and/or My Dream Home
1. For the Park City MLS App, contact us from your cell phone and we will send you a quick link to open and download on to your phone.
2. Register for a free account called “My Dream Home” located on our website at www.Homes-Parkcity.com or by going straight to the following link: My Dream Home
STEINS REVISITED- (also known as the newly released Stein Ericksen Residences Deer Valley)
Situated between Silver Lake and Old Town, on and off the Last Chance Ski Run, the Residences are uniquely positioned to maximize the sweeping views of the Deer Valley and Park City Mountain ski runs as well as the distant Uinta Mountains. For size, pricing, and design go to the following link: Stein Eriksen Preview For a private tour call us at 435-640-1400.
THE SNOW REPORT
We’ve been on mountain, spoken to the locals and guests, and all agree the conditions are wonderful, and the resorts are on their game. Here’s the report …
- Park City Mountain Resort reporting 36” inches with 18 lifts and 100 runs open.
- Canyons reports 27” base, 124 trails open and 18 lift available to ride.
- Dear Valley weighs in at 39”of packed powder, 91 trails in use and all 21 lifts open.
CHRISTIE’S INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE MAGAZINE
Is unequivocally the premier purveyor of important properties, in print, and around the World.
The publication is now available on line for E-Page viewing at Christie’s E-Magazine. Naturally, if you’re like us and still prefer paper and print, we’d be pleased to add you to our quarterly magazine mailing list; just call or send us a note.
Our new web site is receiving rave reviews with Mapping and My Dream Home being the favored apps. The site features schools, shopping, transportation, nightlife, day life, community overviews and virtual tours. If it’s not on our web site you probably don’t need it. Thanks for visiting and let us know what you think.
We do have homes and condos under $400,000 and here are a few favorites …
New Home in the River View subdivision with three bedrooms, 2,100 sq. ft., reservoir views and less than 10 minutes to Deer Valley’s Jordanelle Gondola. MLS Listing #9998653 at $399,000.
In town, Windrift condo with two bedrooms, move in condition, situated on the trail system and across SR 224 from Park City’s municipal golf course. MLS Listing #9998756 at $335,000.
Five bedrooms in Highland Estates on ¾ of an acre; needs of a bit of TLC. MLS Listing #9998145 at $369,000.
For additional details and a virtual tour go to www.homes-parkcity.com, select find a property, then listing number search.
Welcome to “Fall in The Park” and we hope you enjoy leaf peeping and a few tidbits on Park City as well as our nicely improving Real Estate Market.
In addition to showcasing the world’s most important properties you can also view the ones that float. Check out Christie’s on You Tube at: http://www.youtube.com/user/christiesrealestate. If you’re visiting your home away from home why not travel in style aboard a 250 yacht.
In the history of Park City here have been only six sales over $10M. Three of those sales were in the last 12 months! There are only 17 left for sale if you’re in the market. Check out the three latest significant sales at: http://pcmls.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=481567239&s=PKC&t=PKC
BIGGER IS LESS
According to the Wall Street Journal Jumbo Loans for pricy homes have dipped below those on smaller conforming loans. Visit the video at: http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB10001424127887323893004579055283906962194-lMyQjAxMTAzMDAwNTEwNDUyWj.html?mod=wsj_valettop_email
BEST VACATION HOME RENTALS
Walk to Snow Park Lodge from this perfectly situated five bedroom home with wonderful entertaining spaces, great views, foosball and shuffle Board. Check out www.VRBO.com/84874
If you’d rather a ski to/ski from home in Old Town you’ll never be disappointed at this newly remodeled residence also available for rent on Upper Norfolk. Four bedroom “Quittin Time” is www.VRBO.com/385121
I think I’d rather call this new offering “The Most Fun to Buy” instead of Best Buy. The builder took the top three levels above a couple of retail stores on Historic Main Street and created two very chic, very urban west penthouse residences. For a “Bird’s Eye” view visit: http://pcmls.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1721518449&s=PKC&t=PKC
Enjoy Park City’s best family style Italian supper at Cortona. Finish up the evening with homemade Gelato and Cannoli. Weekends book fast and for reservations go to www.cortonaparkcity.com
From $5M to $8M four homes have closed to date and two are currently pending.
Of note the ski to/ski from 9,000 sq. ft. starter castle situated in “The Gold Coast of Park Cities Old Town”. The residence is a true sanctuary, blending a timeless mix of wood beams, stone, and metal accents reminiscent of the historic mines that inspired the estate. Visit one of our truly inspiring estates at Woodside Ave
LUXURY DEFINED: “AN INSIGHT INTO THE LUXURY RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MARKET”. Christie’s has developed a compendium of research and commentary comparing 10 of the top Real Estate markets from the world’s leading network of luxury Real Estate specialists. If you would like to review the report in person, kindly reply to Jessicainpc@comcast.net.
NEIGHBORHOODS IN THE PARK PARK MEADOWS is a serene area that allows you and your family to relax and enjoy superb mountain views, with the vast outdoors and an easy lifestyle. This quiet neighborhood is ideally located by Park City’s public schools, Park Meadows Golf Course a private course design by Jack Nicklaus, and a new state-of-the-art Municipal Athletic and Recreation Center (MARC Building).
This development is made up of mostly primary homeowners, although second home buyers feel right at home. With minimal land to be developed on, homeowners have remodeled and landscaped attractively. Park Meadows has many single family homes as well as condominium complexes that take the landscaping guesswork out of the equation for those owners.
The convenience to Main Street, grocery shopping and public schools make this neighborhood a desirable community and the amenities of the area and mountain lifestyle are an added bonus.
BEST BUY’S – Something for everyone
1. The ever elegantly appointed Hotel Park City offers an Executive Suite on the second floor within the highly desirable main building. Offered at $294,500.00: Hotel Park City
2. Well positioned single family home on Payday Drive and on the 7th fairway of the Park City Municipal Golf Course. Views up to Park City Mountain Resort and easy access to the trails within town. Priced at $775,000, here is the link for more information: #3 Payday Drive Listing
3. Beautiful 3 bedroom condo located right in the heart of Silver Lake. Great views, private setting and deck to enjoy the views. Check out more details on this Ridge condominium priced at $740,000: Ridge Condominium
WEEKEND FORE PLAY
- Spring Grüv at the Canyons starting March 22nd thru March 31st. The famous Pond Skimming Contest, free concerts, great food and lots more. For a full schedule of events visit Canyons Resort or call at 435-649-540
- The Eccles Center is featuring Vox Lumiere’s Peter Pan in a blend of original music, dance and techie wizardry. Shown March, 23rd call or visit Eccles Center for the Performing Arts for more information.
- Snowasis in the Snow at Park City Mountain Resort starts March 25th to March 31st . What is it you ask……a mix of Carnivals, music, scavenger hunt and much more. Call 435-649-8111 or visit PCMR Calendar of Events warrantee warranty
- “Birds not Bunnies” at the Swaner EcoCenter Spring Celebration and Egg Hunt launching March 30th at 11AM. Visit Swaner EcoCenter for more information.
WELLS FARGO’S RICK KLEIN WEIGHS IN ON THE MARKET
Rick Klein, Park City’s preeminent real estate statistical guru, compares the 2011 Park City real estate market to 2012. According to Rick …
1. Real estate demand is strong with closed sales in 2012 up 10.7% from 2011.
2. The supply is down with the lowest inventory for sale since we began keeping record in 2007.
3. Distressed sales are declining with notices of default down 34% in 2012 from 2011.
4. Prices are reflecting appreciation in some areas with the median 2012 sales price in 4.1% higher than 2011.
Rates are great and Rick can be found in The Reid Building at 801-558-5626
CHRISTIE’S INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE
Telluride Real Estate Corporation, our affiliate on the other side of the mountains, reports the sale of Two Trails Lodge for $9.5M. Two Trails Lodge is the ultimate ski-in/ski-out retreat, located at the confluence of two ski trails, Sundance and Teddy’s Way, commanding unparalleled views of the San Sophia Ridge and Read more
WEEKEND FOREPLAY aka STUFF WE’D LIKE TO DO…
Kimball Art Center – Check out ‘The Art of the Brick’ Feb 9th to April 21st, 435-649-8882 or http://www.kimballartcenter.org/
Snow shoe in the park at Swanner Eco Center. Offered twice a week in the mornings. We like Saturdays. Call or visit 435-252-3583 or http://www.swannerecocenter.org/for more information.
Elvin Bishop (The Fooled Around & Fell in Love guy) is at The Eccles
Center next week on February 22nd and 23rd. 435-655-3114 or http://www.ecclescenter.org/
Friday Night Jib Fights? We haven’t a clue, or jib, but it’s at Park City Mountain Resort for skiers and boarders. Check it out at 435-649-8111 or www.parkcitymountain.com
The ever fun Gallery Stroll is February 22nd from 6 to 9 pm. http://www.parkcitygalleryassociation.com/
FREE GOLF MEMBERSHIP
Promontory’s winter initiative provides a fully sponsored membership to the Promontory Golf Club with the purchase of one of 30 select home sites. Pricing begins in the low $300,000’s and the promotion ends on April 30, 2013. Call 435-640-1400 for additional info.
BEST BUY ONLY MINUTES TO DEER VALLEYS JORDANELLE GONDOLA
Imagine an 8,000 acre mountain home community with sensational reservoir views, cottage homes and condos available for sale from $369,000 to $450,000. River View offers “top drawer finishes”, decor by Alder & Tweed and just minutes skiing. There is only one remaining condo in phase one with the second phase well under way. Check out River View by visiting http://riverviewut.com/