Deer Crest is a private, gated community encompassing 600 acres located in Deer Valley Ski Resort. Currently more than 40 single family deluxe homes have been built, many with expansive views of Bald Mountain and the Jordanelle Reservoir below. Most residences are ski-in/ski-out and have access to 11 ski runs. The Jordanelle Express high-speed gondola and Deer Crest quad chair lift provide access to the trails which meander through this master planned community. There are three condominium projects; The St. Regis, a luxury condominium hotel which features hotel services including fitness and spa facilities, pools, fire gardens, restaurants and bars. The other two condominiums are Deer Crest Estates town homes and Deer Pointe Town Homes situated toward the base of gondola.
Located within Wasatch County
This area is comprised of:
- More than 40 single family residences.
- Three condominium projects.
- Vacant Land development lots.
- 360 acres of mountainous open space.
The average sold prices are: (as of 8/31/10)
- Single Family detached $4,384,000
- St Regis $4,086,000
- Deer Pointe Town Homes $3,850,000
- Deer Crest Estates Town Homes $1,600,000
- Vacant Land (SFR development lots) $2,000,000
Neighborhood amenities and unique characteristics
- Home to the only gondola in Deer Valley.
- Accessible through Queen Esther in lower Deer Valley or Mayflower exit off Highway 40.
- Open space comprises 60 per-cent of community.
- Entitlements are in place for future developments including a commercial village at the base of the Jordanelle Gondola.
- Wasatch School District.
- HOA includes common area insurance, landscaping, security, snow removal, common area taxes, management fees, reserve contingency, extensive snowmaking & large private ski easements in HOA fees.
- www.deercrest.com for additional community and HOA information