SUMMER IS ONE OF OUR FOUR FAVORITE SEASONS IN PARK CITY WHEN GREEN MEETS WHITE AT 8,000 FEET
YOU KNOW ITS SUMMER IN PARK CITY WHEN ………..
– The kids use #6 at Park City Municipal Golf Course as a “Slip & Slide” from the snow melt.
– The outdoor restaurants switch from heat lamps to umbrellas.
– Talk of a new ice skating venue turns to … is the pool open at Prospector today?
– You’ll notice a couple of local base jumpers leaping out of a perfectly functional hot air balloon.
– You find yourself on line at www.VisitParkCity.com rather than the snow report sites.
SPEAKING OF RESTAURANTS …
Our new favorite is the Silver Star Cafe located above our municipal golf club and around the corner from the Sundance Institute. The café offers terrific views and American Roots Cuisine serving lunch and dinner daily. It was; however the Sunday brunch and incredible edibles that brought us back for more. Check out the restaurant at www.thesilverstarcafe.com.
WHAT’S HOT IN JULY
– Flying Ace All Stars Freestyle Show – Every Saturday at 1 PM thru Sep 3rd at Utah Olympic Park 435-658-4200 www.olyparks.com
– Park City Music Festival Summer Concerts – Presented by the Park City Chamber. Visit www.pcmusicfestival.com for concert details and dates or call 435-649-5309.
– Park Silly Sunday Market – Every Sunday from 10 AM to 5 PM on Main Street. www.parksillysundaymarket.com
– 76th Annual Oakley Rodeo and July 4th Celebration. Going on now till 4th of July www.oakleycity.com
– Cole Sport/KPCW Summer Bash – July 1st at the Town Lift Plaza visit www.KPCW.org or call for more information 435-649-9004.
– Park City’s Traditional Independence Day Celebration – July 4th all day for a list of activities visit www.parkcityinfo.com or call 435-649-6100.
– Seventh Annual Park City Food & Wine Classic – July 7-10th 877-328-2783 or www.parkcityfoodandwineclassic.com
RECENT SIGNIFICANT SALES
- Two houses on one lot in Old Town. Ski to/ski from 6,500 sq. ft. for $1,378,000.00
- Over five ski to/ski from acres in the Colony for $6.3M. The new construction home boasted 9,968 sq. ft.
- A gentleman’s ranch in Quarry Mountain in the low $3M’s
Deer Valley Quality with Deer Mountain Views – visit http://www.obeo.com/Public/Viewer/Default.aspx?ID=672215 for more details.
A rare Deer Valley single family house priced as a condo – http://pcmls.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1076578823&s=PKC&t=PKC
As usual we like to keep it short, sweet and relevant. If you have suggestions for future blog/blasts please do let us know. For all things real estate visit us at www.homes-parkcity.com or send us a note at TomInPC@comcast.net or JessicaInPC@Comcast.net. For a real person, call 435-640-1400 or 435-659-1297.