Montage Deer Valley is the latest luxury hotel and private residence development in Park City. Located on 15.96 acres in the Empire Canyon area, mid-mountain near the top of Deer Valley. The Montage is a self contained, year-round mountain community offering 174 guestrooms and suites and 81 private residences. Currently under construction, the first 8 floors (7 floors-hotel, 8th floor-residential) and public space are scheduled to open December 8, 2010. Total build out is scheduled for the end of April, 2011.
The development features views to the north, down Daly Canyon toward Lady Morgan and the distant Uinta Mountains and uphill views to the south of Empire Canyon and the Daly Chutes. It is owned by DV Luxury Resort LLC, a partnership of Montage Hotels & Resorts, The Athens group, and private investors. It’s operated by Montage Hotels & Resorts which also manages Montage Laguna Beach and Montage Beverly Hills in California
Located in Park City, Summit County
- Montage Deer Valley Resort
- Future development parcel for town homes, owned by Talisker, to the east of Montage where temporary sales offices are now located.
- Deer Valley Resort Empire Canyon Lodge
The development is comprised of:
- 174 hotel guest rooms and suites.
- 81 private residences (1, 2, 3, 4 bedroom units) ranging in size from 1200 to 6900 square-feet on upper six floors of resort.
- 55,000 square feet of interior and exterior meeting and event space including 4300 square foot ballroom and 2450 square-foot junior ballroom.
- “Grand Lawn,” “Grand Patio,” and “Mountain Lawn” areas designed for private outdoor events.
- Retail space including ski and bike rental shops, signature boutique, and sundries shop
- 4 Restaurants and 3 Bars
- 24 hour room service
- 4 lane bowling alley
- Billiards and game arcade
- Heated underground parking for more than 500 vehicles
- 35,000 square foot spa with indoor lap pool
- Outdoor pool and whirlpool spas
- Outdoor après-ski terrace and fire pit
- Private owner’s lounge and residential concierge staff on 8th floor
The average sold prices: (as of October 2010)
- 3 Sold Condominiums – $3,050,000
- “First Tracks” Introductory Incentive- First choice of 12 residential units at 20% discount off list price
- “First Tracks” Pricing- $3,450,000 to $7,860,000 minus 20%
- Monthly Assessment including Empire Pass Dues – $1,135 to $3,470 depending on square footage. This is equivalent to $10 per square foot (per unit) per year. Portion of Empire Pass dues will be reduced by $700 to $800 per year for non use of association’s Dial-A-Ride program.
Neighborhood amenities and unique characteristics:
- Direct Access to Deer Valley’s Empire and Lady Morgan ski mountains including chutes, glade, mogul and groomed skiing
- Membership available at Talisker Club which includes Tuhaye Golf Course, The Tower Club, The Cabin and The Yurt. (four different options including Full Membership and use of Tuhaye Golf Course or Mountain Membership restricted to on mountain facilities) Private shuttle service
- Only bowling alley in Deer Valley
- Direct access to mountain bike and hiking trails
- Only resort to feature 360 degree ski access from property
- Part of Empire Pass Master Association which mandates 92% of terrain to be preserved as open space
*Disclosure – The above information is provided as an “approximate” guide and is subject to change at any time. Please verify details to your own satisfaction.