This 1,650 acre parcel was originally owned by United Park City Mines and sold to Talisker, a Canadian Company. Talisker sold several building pads to other individual developers: East West Partners, Ironwood Development, Christopher Homes, and The Montage to name a few. The majority of this development is ski in/ski out along the Silver Strike and Northside chairlifts at Deer Valley Resort. The Empire Day Lodge is located here as well. Many property owners are members of The Talisker Club which includes a variety of high-end amenities.
This area is comprised of the following:
- Arrowleaf: 56 Units (26 in Building A and B)
- Shooting Star: 21 Units
- Silver Strike: 34 Units
- Grand Lodge: 27 Units
- Christopher Homes: 18 Units
- Flagstaff: 37 Units
- Ironwood: 24 Units
- Nakoma: 12 Single Family Detached Homes
- Larkspur: 27 Townhomes
- Montage: 172 Hotel Rooms and 81 Condos
- Paintbrush: 12 Single Family Detached Homes
- Red Cloud: 30 Lots with 5 completed homes and one under construction located on top of Flagstaff Mountain- a very unique neighborhood.
The average sold prices: (as of 10/18/10)
- Single Family detached- $5,623,276
- Condominiums- $1,941,733
- Vacant Land- $3,066,750
Neighborhood amenities and unique characteristics:
- Talisker Club Membership- Full Membership includes: Golfing at Tuhaye, Ski in/Ski out at Tower Club, Pool/Spa, Fitness Center, Hiking, Fishing, Horse Back Riding, Kids Club – Wildstar Rangers, Water Sports, a restaurant, a bar and much more! Mountain Membership includes all “Empire Pass Mountain” activities. Cabin at Red Cloud is open in winter only with outdoor deck dining.
- For more about the Montage- see the Montage summary.
- The Mid Mountain Trail runs through the area, it is rated an “Epic” trail by IMBA
- Located in the “heart” of GREAT skiing!