Five Reasons to see Hotel Park City before the snow fly’s
1. Due to the high occupancy rates at Hotel Park City during ski season it is virtually impossible for Realtors to show the units for sale in the winter due to owners and guests in Residence.
2. One of the sellers just re-priced their unit at $35,000 under the original developer asking price of seven years ago. The rave amongst the Realtors is that this unit is definitely a best buy.
3. Vacationers are traveling again, staying at Hotel Park City, resulting in higher occupancies and income to owners who place their unit in the rental pool.
4. There is an unprecedented number of condo’s for sale and buyers are fortunate to have such a wonderful selection of units for sale at The Hotel Park City; in other words the prices are still soft; which may not last for long.
5. What we really enjoy about HPC are the high end amenities featuring Ruths’ Chris Steak House, outdoor pool, on site fitness center, Bandanas Grill, and the Spa at Hotel Park City just to name a few.
If there were a number six it would be the old adage … “you can never time the financial or Real Estate markets”, so we do hope to see you before the snow flies.