The Park City MLS shows three to six properties, on average, closing and going under contract every day.
Those buyers are either……..
- Very Smart
- Not So Smart
- Or perhaps thinking about QTR (aka Quality Time Remaining)
Those buyers realize………..
- There is still a huge over-supply, and a wonderful selection, of homes, lots and condos for sale.
- Prices are still soft and sellers still negotiable; plenty of good deals left.
- Interest rates are still at historical lows translating into lower monthly payments.
- It’s virtually impossible to time real estate or financial markets.
Whether you’re 1, 2, 3, or 4 we thought you’d appreciate a few of the best deals in town:
Deer Mountain – Seller, Builder, Owner needs to sell. Newer four bedroom contemporary, Jordanelle views. $599,000 Also, ask about the bank owned house around the corner.
Promontory – View Lot is one of the top ten cheapest lots at the club asking $135,000. You could also request information on the bank owned Ranch Club Cabin under $1M or the 6,000 + sq. ft foreclosure currently listed at $1,079M.
The Jeremy Ranch – Three Bedroom Bank owned home with 3,900 sq. ft. listed at $498,900.
Rumor has it these properties shouldn’t last long. For additional information on these or other Smoken’ Hot Deals give us a call.